How to apply
- Submit completed CFAA Technical Specialist Application (PDF file) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applicants must be aware of the CTTAM Act, By-law and Code of Ethics which are available for viewing on CTTAM’s website.
- Contact the CTTAM office at 204-784-1081 to arrange payment of the $150 application fee.
- Annual dues for CFAA Technicians are $150 and will be pro-rated based on the application date.
M-T license application process for CFAA technicians
Information is available regarding the M-T License on CTTAM’s website at www.cttam.com — “Registration”.
1. Submit the CTTAM Limited License Registration Form with the $125 application fee and the following documents:
- Provincial Government Application Form;
- Provincial Government Self-Declaration of Work Form;
- Work History Template (signed by the applicant’s supervisor) and
- Affidavit for M-1 License Eligibility (those meeting the requirements for the M-1 License only)
2. Applicants must show proof that the on-line electrical safety course has been taken and completed.
Please note that there will be a license fee charged by the Office of the Fire Commissioner for the M-License.