Retirement Paycheque- FREE SEMINAR (added August 18, 2020)
Do You Know Exactly How Much Money You Will Require to Retire Comfortably and Remain Comfortably Retired?
** NEW Changes to CPP, OAS and Pension Plans**
Creating the cash flow you need
Canadians are now living longer than ever before. As a result, the importance of having a sound financial strategy approaching and through retirement has never been greater.
Attend this free event to discover how you can live a worry-free retirement.
**Spouses are welcome to attend**
Topics of this presentation include:
- Identifying often overlooked risks
- Finding additional sources of income – TFSA, RSP, RIF, LIRA, LIF
- Consolidating all your money into a single paycheque
- Strategies to reduce taxes during retirement
- Pension options and Retirement cash flow
- New changes to OAS/CPP, Income Splitting, Mortgage Options
- Wills and Estate Planning, Power of Attorney, Role of the Executor
Date: Wednesday, September 23
Location: The Viscount Gort Hotel, 1670 Portage Avenue (The Viscount Room)
Time: 5:30 to 6:45 pm (limited seating)
To register, please call Cathy Penner at CTTAM at 204-784-1082 or send an email to email@example.com
**** Please note that there is limited seating due to social distancing being in place****
Presented by Andrew M. McGrath
RRC Senior Consultant Investors Group
Financial Services Inc.
Office: 204-222-1700 Cell: 204-990-6999 firstname.lastname@example.org