CTTAM Event — Save the date!
2020 Annual General Meeting — 55 Years of Certified Success (Updated August 27, 2020)
Our annual AGM will be held on Thursday, October 8 from 5 to 7 pm at the Holiday Inn Airport West, 2520 Portage Avenue, just east of Moray Street. Please join us to hear about your association's achievements and learn the results of our Board of Directors general election.
NOTE: Due to social distancing policies, there will be a limited
number of in-person attendees allowed.
- AGM is on Thursday, October 8 from 5 to 7 pm.
- Meeting located at the Holiday Inn Airport West, 2520 Portage Avenue, just east of Moray Street.
- In-person attendance is limited to 50 attendees (due to social distancing guidelines).
- PLEASE NOTE: In-person attendance is now full. We will not be accepting any more in-person registrations, however you can still attend virtually through ZOOM.
- A virtual ZOOM meeting link will be provided to members who sign-up for this option.
- Guest speaker is City of Winnipeg's Mark Kinsley, C.E.T., who will be sharing information on the the new City of Winnipeg automated recycling facility.
- This is your chance to meet your Board of Directors and vote for new members.
5 to 5:30 pm Reception/Cocktails
5:30 to 6 pm Dinner is served
6 to 6:15 pm Guest Speaker: Mark Kinsley, C.E.T.
6:15 to 6:30 pm Pin Recipients and Certificate Presentations — Newly Certified Members
6:30 to 7 pm Annual General Meeting
AGM — Thursday, October 8
ZOOM registration form is available here. (PDF file format)