Application Process

Internationally Educated Professionals — Living in Canada

Please note that you must reside in Manitoba in order to apply for certification with CTTAM.

Below are steps required to become a certified member of CTTAM including some resource materials.

  1. Internationally educated professionals require a World Education Services (WES) ICAP academic evaluation. Click here for the WES website.
  2. Applications are accepted on-line at Technology Registrations Canada (TRC). Click here for the TRC website.
  3. Click here (PDF file) for more information regarding the application process for internationally educated professionals.
  4. CTTAM Registration Process for Internationally Trained Professionals — Manitoba Start Labour Marker Connections Webinar Series (MP4 video)